We employ a team of trained and qualified technicians who specialise in the repair and service of all types and brands of welding and associated equipment. We have extensive experience in the welding industry and can assist with costing, process selection and establishment of weld procedures.
We are authorised service agents for Lincoln Electric, Kemppi, Miller and WIA and carry out their warranty work at our fully equipped workshop in Kewdale, Perth.
Other Welding Services
AirFab is qualified to provide the following Services;
- Welding Inspection (CSWIP 3.1 and IIWIWS)
- Welding Procedure development
- Welder qualification
- Welding Standard interpretation (ASME, BS, ISO and AS/NZ Standards)
- Third Party Inspection
- QA/QC of your welding and manufacturing processes to enable traceability of conformance of your production
- ISO 3834:2005 – quality requirement for fusion welding of metallic structures
We can also assist with the creation of;
- Welder Registers
- Manufacturers Data Records
- Weld Procedure Specifications
- Procedure Qualification Records