The Lefties® welding glove is highly respected for its quality, performance levels and reliability. The Lefties® were the first of their kind and were created to satisfy welding situations when the left handed gloves wear out faster than the right. The Lefties® are designed for durability and comfort utilising quality leather and cotton liners. Wear seams are welted for additional protection and all seams are sewn with heat resistant Kevlar® thread for extra durability.
- Two Fully Lined Left Handed Gloves
- Quality Green Butt Leather
- Cotton fabric lining Wear seams are welted for additional protection
- Sewn with heat resistant Kevlar® thread for extra durability
- 406 mm long
- Size: LRG
- Certified by SAI Global to AS/NZS 2161.3:2005 Occupational protective gloves – Protection against mechanical risks (EN 388) and AS/NZS 2161.4:1999 Occupational protective gloves – Protection against thermal risks (heat and fire) EN407