- 15% Silver Brazing alloy rod for brazing copper.
- Commonly used in plumbing & HVAC applications; copper pipe, hot water tanks, etc.
- Excellent for gap-filling where close fit-up does not exist, and where thermal expansion and service vibration are involved.
- When heated above liquidus temperature will flow into tight connections.
- Highest joint ductility and strength in HVAC-R applications.
- Melting Range (approx): 645-800°C.
- Wire 2.4 mm
- Quantity 5 pack
- Melting Range Approx. 645-800°C