- Nickel Bronze (Nickel Silver) brazing alloy rod for high strength Oxy braze welding of steel, cast iron, malleable iron, fusion welding of similar copper alloys & build up of worn ferrous components, e.g. gear teeth.
- Good wear resistance.
- High strength joining of steel, cast iron and malleable iron
- Also used for: Fusion welding similar copper alloys, brazing nickel based alloys, build up of worn ferrous components (e.g. gear teeth)
- Good wear resistance
- Also known as Nickel-Silver
- Wire 2.4 mm
- Quantity 10 pack
- Melting Range Approx. 920-940°c